In the Autonomous Province of Trento, the tourist tax for hotels classified as 4 stars, from 1/12/2021, is € 2.50 per day per person to be paid directly on site.
Some indications on the hotel opening hours:
- Breakfast: from 7.00am to 10.00am
- Check in: from 3.00pm to 11.30pm
In case of arrival before 3.00pm or after 11.30pm we kindly ask you to inform us
- Check out: before 11.00am on the day of departure
- Reception: open 24/24
- Is a deposit required to complete my booking?
Yes, a deposit of between 20% and 50% of the total amount will be required. Our staff will provide you with information about it.
- What are the cancellation conditions?
The cancellation conditions depend on the period and number of rooms requested. However, the minimum notice required for a cancellation without penalty is 30 days.
- What are the times for check in and check out?
It is possible to check in from 3.00pm and check out until 11.00am.
- What is the cost of breakfast?
The cost of breakfast is always included in the rates communicated by our staff.
Opening hours Restaurant Villa Madruzzo
The hotel has an à la carte restaurant, with traditional local and Italian dishes, and reservations are welcome.
From Monday to Saturday it is open for lunch and dinner for hotel guests and external guests with the following kitchen hours:
- Monday/Saturday for lunch: 12.00pm / 1.45pm
- Monday/Saturday for dinner: 7.00pm / 9.45pm
On Sundays open only in the evening for hotel guests with the following kitchen hours
- Sunday for dinner: 7.00pm / 9.45pm